The concept of regulated economic migration aims to increase the presence of qualified employees from selected countries on the Czech labour market.
For the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi, the quota 100 employee card applications accepted out of the Program per year has been applied.
The limits established by the Government Regulation shall not be exceeded, hence the embassy is not entitled to exceed the limits under any circumstances.
The quota will be equally spread out across the 12 months. Information on how to schedule an appointment will be published on the website of the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi.
- Phone booking
- The appointments for personal submitting of 100 Employee card applications at the embassy have to be booked in advance and it can only be done via the phone number
The phone calls received on this phone line are recorded.
- The rule one phone call = one applicant is to be applied
- Phone calls received on this phone line will be ordered into a queue automatically in accordance with the sequence of calling the embassy
- The embassy does not interfere with the sequence of received phone calls, nor the embassy changes or influences the queue of received phone calls. Any requests for prior phone calls can not be accepted. In case that the applicant is not able to submit his application personally on the provided date, he shall book a new appointment in the standard way.
- Applicants must provide following data in the phone call:
- name and surname of the applicant,
- the type of residence permit the applicant wishes to apply for,
- contact details of the applicant (e-mail ID, contact phone number),
- number of travel document.
On September 6, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. IST the phone bookings will be available for September, October, November 2019