INFORMATION ON VISIT TO NEPAL
2. In Nepal most businesses, stores, restaurants, and hotels have resumed.
3. Please contact Department of Immigration before travel arrangements. Visit for information related to visa to Nepal. The Nepal Department of Immigration in Kalikasthan, Kathmandu, is operating normally.
1. PCR tests are available in government authorized laboratories. Please visit https://covid19.mohp.gov.np/
2. Hospitals like Star Hospital, Sanepa Heights Road, Lalitpur, (01) 555-0197; HAMS, Mandikhatar, Kathmandu, (01) 437-7404; Siddhi Poly Path Laboratory, Dillibazaar, Kathmandu, (01) 441-0604; Patan Hospital; Bhaktapur Hospital; Teaching Hospital; Teku Hospital; Bir Hospital; Prasuti Griha; Nepal Korea Friendship Hospital; Civil Hospital; KMC Hospital; A.P.F. Hospital; Birendra Hospital; and Nepal Police Hospitals are offering tests.
Entry and Exit
1. Unless noted below, all foreigners should obtain a tourist entry visa from a Nepali diplomatic mission abroad or obtain a pre-approval /recommendation from the concerned ministry for ensuring their on-arrival visa.
2. All land border entry/exit points remain closed to foreigners, except those with pre-approval/recommendation of the Government of Nepal.
3. Negative results from a PCR test obtained within 72 hours prior to departure from the country of origin are required for entry. Children under 5 are exempt from this requirement.
Special Entry Requirements for Trekkers and Mountaineers:
According to guidelines approved by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and Civil Aviation for mountaineers and trekkers, Please find below documents for detail information or visit website