As in the Czech Republic, India's economy is heavily dependent on the performance of small and medium-sized enterprises. Business development potential of SME's (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises) is particularly significant in agri and food processing, water and waste management, glass, medical, engineering, metalworking, rail, petrochemical and other sectors.
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Delhi arranged with the organizers of ISC 2018 an exhibition stand and an interesting last minute incentives for interested companies.
Businesses will be able to benefit from incentives consisting of:
- Using the presentation at the expo stand for free
- Accommodation at the Crown Plaza 5 * hotel gratis
- 10 minutes of space for public presentation of products and services on the forum
- Free entry passes to the fair and conference
- Provided free lunch and dinner banquets
- Publications in the business directory
This last-minute offer is particularly suited to Czech companies operating in India. More information can be found at www.isc.indiasmeforum.org or from Milan_Dostal@mzv.cz
Milan Dostál, Economic Diplomat, Embassy of the Czech Republic in Delhi